Saturday, December 31, 2011

What are you doin' New Year's Eve--sing-a-long

Wellll....hellllooooo friends!  What will you do this New Year's eve?  Do leave me a comment and tell me!  I've been very busy with a christmas gift--a Cricut Expression!  Yep, that's what I said, the MR and family gave me this fun little machine.  I just had to find a place, which meant moving lots of furniture around and then getting everything set up.  Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of project I've been working on! 

In the meantime, enjoy this cute giraffe, a very sweet little girl! Who came right up to the fence and checked us out. 

Then come go to   this link and hit me with your best shot. 






And, since we are  talking about Zoos, watch this little video with Zooey Deschanel.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...