Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hold on Sunday, I ain't ready for Monday

It's another lazy Sunday in Nashville TN.  There was a spittering of snow here for the first time this year.  But, that snow has long melted and now it's just a rainy, dreary day.

Remember several posts ago I confessed that I haven't put any photo albums or scrapbooks together for probably 20 years.


I decided to tackle a little bit of that by making my little brown eyed girl a scrapbook. It will probably take awhile...but that doesn't matter, does it?


I recently purchased some Tattered Angel glimmer mists and some mistable papers....
The background paper was originally white with printing.  I sprayed it with cranberry  zing, patina and suede.

Don't tell the MR. but I do believe I'll need to purchase some more of those.....I have recently had to join the local Paper Addict Anonymous(PAA) because of my need for paper.  Yesterday I should've been running other errands, instead I was handling, smelling and eyeing the paper at my local dealer--Michaels. 

I'm including this layout in the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge by using brads and eyelets.  
Note the black flower brads with delicious pearl centers.  There is also a brad in the tag, but it's hard to see. 

I'm not sure about the tag with the "circa". It's a little hard to read.
 I added a doily, spraying it with the patina (I was using that spray for a lot of stuff today)
I threaded a black ribbon through the doily and used a bit of RAK from Gerri Herbst fun little game!
 Using my Cricut cartridges: Cindy Loo for the frame, Savory for "SWEET" I had originally planned  on putting "Sour" on the page too...but decided against it.  
I was 27 and my girl was 6.  (the girl is now 25, soon to be 26)  My how time flies.
I may add some more to this page...but that's the fun, right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...