Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hold on Sunday, I ain't ready for Monday

Boohiss, it's almost Monday.
As you all know I am on a personal campaign to ban Mondays.  Check back tomorrow to  see where I'm going with my ban tomorrow.

Ya'll need to visit The Altered Paper Blog for some fun swaps that she hosts. I've entered into the 12 month swap and am really stretching and learning new techniques.  Go by and tell her Georgie sent ya!

In the meantime we'll visit a little tag I made for my swap partner, Mercedes from All Things Pretty .  I was uninspired, but then...magic happened.


Literally, this little fairy appeared on the tag.
No, not literally, but it was fun to say.



This is a new look for me..I've added more flowers to my stash and am incorporating them more.
What do you think?

 Added some stickles to the edges of flowers.
Flip side....
The photo is from a RAK I won a few months back.  
Happy Sunday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...