Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life!

Happy Monday Ya'll!
I participate in The Altered Paper Tag Swap--go visit, you can still be a part of these monthly swaps. Plus, Tee has swaps going on all the time!
I made two tags:
!.  More vintage, with Lady Liberty and darker reds and blues with added vintage lace and a button and oh! red gingham ribbon!

 The flip side I used a rub on to create the maps and swirly stuff.  I just discovered rubons--I had no idea what they were and exactly how to use them.  I found a video on youtube....geez, you can find anything on you tube.
 The second tag I made was more bright with red, white and blue!  Lots of sparkly and a really cute shaker! I love to buy these kinds of things when the season is over and things go on clearance.  Heck, the 4th of July comes around every year.  The "shooting stars" are from a dollar store necklace--cool effect huh?!



check out the little charm--I bought these wine glass charms at a yard for probably 25 cents.


Remember I have a little giveaway in honor of my grandmother at this posting. Stop by and leave a comment.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...