Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone

I had such fun this past few weeks creating miniature Christmas trees for our staff meeting.  The following were given away as door prizes.  Now, because I want you to come back next time, I'm only going to only give you a few pieces.  Come back tomorrow!

giddy up tree


I found this boot at Hobby Lobby, perfect for this cowboy/horse themed tree!  I was so excited!  The sheriff star is a party favor.  Note the star garland and burlap accents.

Since these trees were for our holiday staff luncheon I wanted this tree to honor our Girl Scout camp were our 40 horses live.  at the top of this photo is just a little peek of one of the horse trading cards added to this tree.  This particular horse is running.  Below the trading card is a bell that made a fun jingle!



I had to add this photo, my MR added some scratches to the bottom(top) of this boot to make it  look realistic.  Note, the kitten in the background.  She was watching the birds out the window!


You just never know what will work on any particular themed.  I was walking through the Dollar Tree and saw these clips in the hard ware section.  "Ding!" a light bulb went off as I thought the bright red would really pop on this tree.  

Last picture of this tree. I was so proud to use shoe strings and strips of a bandanna to make these lassos!  Yippeee ki OH!

Come back tomorrow to find out about THIS tree!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...