Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cheers to Words of Wisdom Wednesday

I made this card for an upcoming birthday, hopefully, that person isn't reading this blog right now.
If you are a person with a January birthday, then stop reading and come back after your birthday!

I used up some of my stash for Our Creative Corner "No more Sins"  challenge.   I love microbeads and a few YEARS ago the local craft store was eliminating their stock.  I have way to many to claim here on this blog or in other words...my husband reads this blog and would know way too much about what I have stashed away.

I also used up paper I've been hanging onto for ages, the black and white stripe-it was so difficult cutting into it. Life is tough when you have a paper addiction.  Ryan Gosling understands...


Something new for this card the Cricut cartridge, Suburbia.  I used the image  "Joan" with her sassy martini glass.   I bought the cartridge with a gift card from my inlaws, they know I have an addiction and want to enable me as much as possible.    There are some very hip images on this cartridge and I'm so glad I found it on sale for $19.99.  The layers underneath the silhouette use another Cricut cartride,  Accent Essentials.                          .


Up close image of martini glass with microbeads.



Words of Wisdom for today?



I find this very encouraging!  What do you imagine to be your full potential?  Me, I'm just scratching the surface.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...