Sunday, March 9, 2014

Keep Calm & Laugh

Hi Friends!
Hold on tight cause the following blog post contains a whole lot of awesomeness.  Life has changed a lot for me in the past year allowing me more ME time.  I'm so thankful and happy to challenge myself, use my stash, and define my style.



Let's get started:  My first inspiration for this layout is from  Scrap YOUrself Challenge Blog,  Really love the concept of this challenge blog because I have to create a layout with me in the photos.  If you're a scrapper then you should stop at this blog to scrap YOUrself. The theme this month is Keep Calm and _____, it was up to me to decide on with that & ____ was.  I chose LAUGH.


Alpha Wars over at Lasting Memories Challenge Blog challenged me to use 2+ different fonts in my layout.  I said goodbye to some of my stash by using 7 different alphas on this page. (so proud of myself for being strong and using my letters) 


The next few challenges are all from a network of blogs called Scrappy Friends, stop by and join in the fun! I'm join in is a sketch challenge hosted by: Grand Divas Creative Corner


 I dig the slanted border on this page, I sure wish you could see a better image of it. The top right border is 3d birds--so cute.  Again, I am so proud let go of my stash for this page!

Let's take just a second to admire the smiling faces on this page. That's me sans 60 lbs and 17 years of age and my cute little 12 year old brown eyed girl.  We loved going to the photo booth at the mall and this was one of those times.


I used Creating with paper and more challenge blog for the color pallet. For me, this was a tough combo to work with and again very challenging. I only had to use 3 of the colors, but I was able to get all of them into the layout.  If you look real close-with a magnifying glass you can see light pink in the birdie borders.

 And, one more challenge is Rochelle Spears Tic Tac Toe Challenge where I used:

Bird, Border Strips and Paint.
AND finally, we SPARKLE on this page and including our sparkly faces and sequins to Scrap our Stash-a-thon for Challenge #3.





Thanks for coming by for some puddin n pie!








 Rochelle Spears Blog



Stash a thon birthday party- Anything that sparkles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...