Monday, May 7, 2012

Fly Home Tags

These are some tags I've made for some swaps.  The Altered Paper Blog hosts a monthly tag swap--(which you can still be a part of!)
With no further ado, since it is freakin' Monday and I have to go to work. (I still haven't banned Monday's completely)

 I originally had a nest in place of the postage stamp....but it just didn't work.
On the backside of this tag...
 Tag 2
I LOVE these flowers--which I learned from another blogger.  Mine didn't come out nearly as cute as her's, but they still were cute.  Note, use paper with designs on both sides.  Underneath the tulle is a messed up heat embossed "mom".  But, I hated disliked it (hate is a strong word...) and covered it with tulle and then put some stickers on the net instead. Ta-dah!



The alpha stickers on this are originally a halloween set of alpha stickers.  Just so you know you can use seasonal items all year 'round!

 Love this side, the big poppy is on the paper. It's a chipboard bird I added distressed ink to the edges.

Tag 3...looks alot like #1, but with a next instead.
I just saw a technique I would've used on this next...if I thought about it! (darn)  Crackle paint on the next would have given it more wood like texture.....

See ya tomorrow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...