Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Turtle Love

It's turtle soup around here, gecchu some

 This cute little turtle comes to you from the "live simply" Cricut cartridege with some stamping to add texture to the yellow background.

I was turned onto the Faber Castell markers and that's what I used to add shadows and depth.  You know you love it!

I was so proud of myself when I discovered I could use the left over flower cut outs as cloud stencils.  That probably doesn't make much sense.  But, you know, that piece of paper that is left after you die cut a flower.  I've been tossing it.  But, wait...there is oh so much more you can do with it.  
I was most excited about this little plane stamp then I thought, "hey, that plane could be writing in sky." And there you go.  The technique needs a little perfecting, but it was ingenious if I do say so myself.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...