Sunday, June 1, 2014

Breaking News, Giant Cat photo bombs Puddin N Pie

This just in
Giant cat photo bombs
It's a great picture of our kitten(4 years old) Sookie.
Why do they always want to be in the photos, unless you're trying to take a photo and they don't want anything to do with it.
note, this is her chair-see all the fur?

I love hot air balloons, they seem so magical! I would love to go to New Mexico's Hot Air Balloon festival and experience it first hand.  I'm adding this whimsical card to the challenges at these blogs:

The Friday Mashup-moveable parts or stripes.  (I should've made one of those balloons moveable. dangit)
The Color Throwdown-these colors below.  (my pink paper photographs more orange-y)
SweetStamps Challenge Blog- Challenge 171, no designer paper challenge



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...