Sunday, June 1, 2014

Let's take a joy ride


I thought the Tim Holtz antique truck was so appropriate for this card(going to a friend who is opening a car shop).  I'm thinking I might remove two of the fussy cut street lamps and leave only one one on the card, what do you think? Keep it or take them off?


I'm entering this card into the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog, working with these colors. The pink in the card photographs more orange than pink.  bummer.  


Here's what was going on behind the scenes
Sookie our 4 year old kitten
I added the brad on the corner of the truck to follow the guidelines for this challenge blog, Butterfly Challenge Blog.  Where I followed the tic-tac-toe board with butterflies, flowers and wet(heat) embossing. The car and the fussy cut lamp posts are heat embossed.  The colors on this brad match perfectly with the color challenge, I couldn't believe it when I found this in my brad stash!  I have way too much stash.  


Thanks for coming by for some Puddin N Pie



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...