Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The day my Mom kicked me off the Christmas card list


For Realz ya'll!
(Now listen, stick around to the very end, cause I need your help deciding on something)

Recently I was having a convo with my mom about Christmas cards.
Do you ever have random conversations that you don't even know how they winding around to a subject? It was one of those conversations....Here we were unloading groceries and the next minute we were talking about Christmas cards.

I admitted that I didn't send many cards out in the past few years and Mom proceeded to tell me her system.
She has a list of each person/family she is sending a card to, as she writes the card, addresses and sticks a stamp on the envelope--she checks that name off the list. 

That's terrific, I LOVE  a good system, #Ilovecheckmarks 


So then, this cute little momma of mine tells me about the second column on her Christmas card list. The naughty or nice column. 
The column that will make you or break you.
This is the column where she checks if you sent her a card.
(note to self, ask Mom if she will show you the list--It's a great need of mine to see it)

Then with the cutting her throat gesture, my sweet momma said, "Two years and no checkmark--you are off the list." 


We both just laughed and laughed and laughed. 
And, then seriously, I said, "I better get some Christmas cards..."

Here's where I need your help...
Which of these would you choose? 1, 2, or 3
BTW As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.


It's not too early to purchase Xmas cards, is it?  
I've narrowed it down to these 3--please help me decide.
(if you can't see the images below, copy the website url into internet explorer or firefox)

1. These have a cool retro vibe and are blank on the inside so I can write a nice note to my mom about how much I love her and wish her a merry holiday, yada, yada, yada.



2. What!! Scratch and sniff Xmas cards. No freaking way! I'm really leaning toward these.



or
3. A real classic selection. I love buying a box of cards with options. So if I really like you you'll get the cutest card and if you're kinda a friend you'll get the dullest card. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...