Saturday, August 3, 2019

The day I started packing my shizzle

For a road trip ya'll!
Whoohoo!
Going on a road trip with my sister! Twin Time along with Daughter Time, I'm in heaven.
I'm excited!


I'm packing my bags for a quick weekend trip to Ohio and I thought I would share with you some of my must have essentials. Whaddya think, good idea? 
My twin travels much more than I do, so during this trip I'll have to ask her what her top items are to pack. I'd love to hear your essentials, maybe they will become my essentials too!

First things first, gotta get the playlist ready for our car karaoke!


 I recently re-signed up for a 30 day free trial with Amazon Music and started putting together a few playlists. "JoyRide 2019" includes some great sing-alongs, you know, like Uptown Funk, Living on a Prayer, Love Shack, Shake it off.
You know, ALL the classics.
What are some of your go-to road trip songs? Lemme know and I'll add them to my JoyRide 2019 playlist.

If you are looking for a music service you should give the Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial a whirl. (as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified purchases).

Next, to keep my toiletries in order, I love, love, love this handy-dandy gadget. I bought it for our cruise a year ago and it was so perfect. It has a Lanyard to hold the bottles and hangs over the shower head. Perfect for small spaces and travelling! I purchased the set of bottles because they are TSA approved too, thank goodness! If you click on the pic you can find out more details too.

What else do I have to have on this trip?
Dry Shampoo--def need it to keep my purple hair fresh and this is my favs


Swim Cap, since I have the vibrant colors in my hair, I want to protect it as best I can. I'm excited to have this puppy, err, cat on my head! I just ordered this today with delivery in 2 days with my Amazon prime--they have some cute styles--you should check it out. Swim caps are super chic!


We are staying at an Airbnb with a pool, tennis court, canoes and more! I can't wait to just hang at the pool with my sis and daughter.
Check out tomorrow's posts for my reading lists.
xoxo

Have you joined the Badass Masterclass?
Keep up with Joyride on IG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...