Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tee pee Time


I knew exactly what my entry would be for the Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge, "folded."  A tee pee card; where you take three 6" x 6" pieces of paper, folded diagonally, attach them as shown below using your choice of adhesive.  It's a delicate task because you want the edges aligned perfectly and very important to have a sturdy paper, this way when the card is set on it's tee pee edges the paper can hold it's own weight.   These types of cards are so dramatic and fun to give as gifts because of their uniqueness.

side ONE
The fun part is the design, you have four sides to the card to design, see:
Side TWO--I melted the sequins with my heat gun, love it!

Side THREE lots of layers and colors

and the fourth side is the inside, where I added the sentiment:
note, I used velcro dots to hold the card together.
This card can be folded flat and mailed, see:
and here are some of the scrumptious details!
This key has been in my stash forever,I love the little cardinal.  

this bird and birdcage are delighful, I added stickles to the star.
This chipboard birdcage I painted, distressed and added the pearls.  The "love tag" I added the alpha stickers and attached to the birdcage with an old necklace.
(I have a thing for birdcages and birds)
The gold, silver and bronze "beads" are from a christmas floral arrangement.  I thought they looked terrific tucked in between the flowers.   


This card will be perfect for someone at the hospital where they can prop it up on the window sill or beside table. Note the butterfly stamp tucked under the flowers.  I love stamps, have collected them since I was a little girl and love to find little places to put them in my work.  

Thanks for coming by for some Puddin N Pie.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...