Friday, September 23, 2011

Don't be a drag, just be a queen

Every morning I wake up with a song in my head.  It's random and I never know what it will be.  I keep telling myself that I'll start writing it down for posterity. (or posterior--I'm not sure which)(I hope you get that!)

Do any of my followers have that same situation?  So, this AM I woke up singing Lady Gaga's chorus to Born this Way....
"Don't be a Drag, just be a queen..."
Don't Be a Drag, just be a queen..."
Don't Be a Drag, just be a queen..."

Aren't those funny lyrics?  There's one thing about Lady Gaga, she gets your attention--good or bad! 

I can't seem to find a picture with me wearing a crown to be a queen, and I sure don't want to show you a picture of me being a drag.  So how about the cutiest picture ever(don't tell Sookie, the kitten). 

This was taken at a local festival and the dog was just hanging out. I've always wanted a Great Dane, but don't have the space for a  big a$$ dog like this.   Instead I'll love him and leave him. 


thanks for the hugs
Happy Friday ya'll,
puddin n pie gecha some!

Lady Gaga's Born this way:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...