Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life

Ugh,
Another Monday and it's time for work again.  Maybe we should start work on Tuesday instead of Monday, then we wouldn't hate Mondays so much.  Whaddya think? 

Let's start a revolution. 



Everyone call in sick today. 
"cough, cough."
"I think I'm feeling sick."









Here's your Monday morning funny!




I bet ya'll have all been in one of those meetings or even been the presenter and wanted to just make some numbers up. I'm just saying....not claiming anything...deny everything.

Remember tomorrow is Tag Tuesday and you can enter to win the set of tags here until Monday at midnight.  Then we'll start it all over again.  Spread the word, I'd love to grow a wider (not literally --noone wants to be wide! tee hee)  audience.
Getcha Some,
Puddin N Pie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...