Thursday, September 29, 2011

My hearts a stereo, it's beats for you so listen close...

If you don't know the song I'm quoting here, then make sure and watch the video I've posted below.  It's a cute little diddy that makes you hum all day long.  I've designated Thursday as "What song is in your head" day.  I wake up every morning with some song in my head. 

It could be a ballad from Barbara Striesand or Aerosmith rocking tune or even a Lutheran hymn I grew up singing

"Onward Christian Soldiers...marching as to war, with the cross of Jessssuuuusss, going on before."


I never know and that's the joy of it.  Tell me what song did you wake up to this morning?  Leave me a message peeps, I want to know I'm not the only crazy in the room.  As a dedication,  I'll add the following pictures, because these are the people that my heart beats to:

little brown eyed girl and the MR.



the family unit circa 1970, minus Mom and Kathy

Not that my Mom and sister Kathy don't beat in my heart, just that they aren't in the picture. Silly people.



the sookie girl, helping me send out xmas cards 2010

And, now for the video.  I heart Adam Levine, oh, if I were only 25 again, single and HOT...I'd be a groupie for this man!  Yowsers!



Getcha Some,
Puddin N Pie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...