Friday, September 30, 2011

Feeling a little fussy?

Fussy, on a friday!?  What's the matter with me? 
If you had to share your pop's lap with a twin, you'd be fussy too!  Move over Jaymie...I need more space!



But, I'm also feeling fussy because I've entered into a "Fabulous Friday Fussy Cut" challenge over at Frosted Designs.  I'm showing off one of my first cards I made. 

I've learned many new techniques since this I made these cards and have been inspired to pull Marie out of hiding for some new cards.  The cards not only feature a Marie Antionette image, but also a BEE image.  The bee is the mascot of my women's club and these cards were made as thank you cards. 



unfortunately I didn't have the right setting on my camera and this card looks a little greenish.  It was yellow.



She's floating in the air!
Be easy on your critiques, remember these are my first cards!  I am excited to try again and make some other techniques.

TGIF,
Getcha Some,
Puddin N Pie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...