Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Imagine to bloom and Grow

Imagine a world of purple flowers and pink skies
I'm in!!



This delightful card has an inside sentiment that says, Keep Growing Every Day(forgot to take that photo)

This picture is lousy! I'm thinking about buying this camera-does anyone else have one?  Shoot me some comments about the types of cameras you use. I'd like some feedback.

It has an added wifi connection and I'm not ready to buy one of those BIG cameras--although I sure would like one!  This one is more in my budget...kinda.
I'll enter this card in the color challenge at Color Me Scrappy Blog
There is still plenty of time to complete a paper craft and she has a wonderful prize this month: It's a Tim Holtz distressed marker spritzer!  Only the hottest new tool on the market!!

These colors are just divine, aren't they!  And, look at the photo inspiration-so pretty.  
I have the two shades of pinky purple, the light green is in the flower steams and the purply/brown is the background for the word "Imagine"

I happened to find in my stash this beautiful purple flower patterned paper that fits the color scheme.  
Plus, it fits wonderfully into the challenge at Words 2 Scrap By, this month the theme is "Bloom Where you are Planted." 
I added glossy accents to the flower blooms to add some dimension.  As a side note, the card itself was from a pack of cards from the dollar bin at Michaels.  They were PURPLE and I couldn't resist!  But, then I opened the pack and realized how flimsy and cheap they were.  Now, I've added two more layers of paper to the background purple. 
That's how I roll. 


I forgot to mention in a post a few days ago I did the say thing with a set of $1 christmas cards. I'm sure you guys are so smart you've already figured this out.  It too me a little longer than your average bear.

Pop on over to both blog challenges to add your own projects.
Thanks for stopping by for some Puddin N Pie



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...