Monday, May 26, 2014

Oh Deer Me!!

I used the Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge to create this sweet birthday card.  These photos really don't do it justice, too bad--because you would be ASTOUNDED by my talent!



The colors for this card are inspired by the Colour Me Challenge Blog

In this shot you can see the brown, pink, blue. I added some green distress ink to the trees and glossy accents to the deer and squirrel silhouette to make them more visible. 
I just LOVE how this brad from my stash goes so well with the colors!  At first the Happy Birthday was stamped and heat embossed on the brown paper of this card--but it didn't turn out well at all. (read: disaster)
So, I added the vellum with the hand stamped sentiment to cover that up.  I think it works pretty well for something that caused me quite a bit of anguish at first.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...