Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life & Weekly Roundup

I have this hate/hate relationship with Mondays.
You know what I'm talking about.
It's REALLY the Sunday afternoon blues-the moment on Sunday afternoon when you realize that tomorrow at this time you'll be at work. Sux Eggs.....



But I've found a new way to celebrate my new week with



Where I can share some of my interesting blog finds from this  week and you can too!  Click on the button above to see what's what!

At the Pickleope blog I laughed my thrifted socks off at her yard sale antics. Be warned this is a NC-17 rated blog and its so fun being naughty!


Karen at Dreaming and Creating  made a cute Halloween frame, reminding me that this year is speeding by!! She used dominos(not the pizza) and alcohol ink, which I love, not because I can make a margarita(cause I can't-durn it) But, because I can mix the colors, layer them and make so many different variations.

And, finally, another favorite blog is Frieda Oxenham, she and I must be sisters from another mother because we have very similar tastes.  This week she shares photos from Dawyck--don't know what that is?  Me either!  That's why I included the link-silly.  

Thanks for stopping by for some Puddin N Pie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...