Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's a Springy Journey, Come along with me!

Here's the little brown eyed girl when she was about 10 years old, I'm not quite sure of the year--so I'm guessing 1996.



Note the golden arches (no...not McD's) are from Alpha Stamps--something from Alpha Stamps had to be in the piece.  


Above is the right side of the page, pink and green flowers, butterflies, several frames from my new Cricut machine!  Included is a sun with a journal tag attached.  It says, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy." 


Let's look at some more specific up close images:




Note:  I bought a cheap bundle of flowers($1) and took them off the plastic stems, I pulled the center out of this one and added a cloth brad. Yumminess!  
For added dimension under the cloth flowers are cardstock pink and yellow flowers cut from  the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge. I also added a bit of lace.  

Evidence of ink on my fingers: 
Stamped images of Tim Holtz Butterfly, random flower patterns in Stayz On Brown.  AND, the definitions of Happy and Journey to finish it up!  Look real close and you can see heat embossed stamping on the black frame. I rock!    (yeah, I said it!)



I'm linking this layout to the following challenges.  Ya'll need to go check out these blogs!

Artists in Blogland April Challenge using the word "Journey"

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge SCIC  #53, include green, pink, flowers and butterflies

Alpha Stamps Think Pink Art Challenge. 
Follow this link and click LIKE on my (and only my) project!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...