Thursday, December 27, 2012

Charlie Brown Tree makeover!

Happy Day Ya'll!
I love this reindeer!


My twinnie and I were out shopping trying to figure out what to do with this tree.  And voila! We found these wooden reindeer for 11 cents. Unfortunately there were only 3.  Had to place them strategically on the tree, but they are so glamorous!

Here's a before picture of this tree, nothing wrong with it, but I wanted something different!

I spray painted the tree-which by the way, can be done.  I sprayed and sprayed and sprayed until I got the desired look.  Which ended up a coppery, goldish tone.

Topper, beaded fruit and lots of glue!! Pearl garland, gold balls and red cardinals and gold pinecones = glamour!!


 up close of pine cone...


 To fill the middle of the tree I added the beaded fruit in the middle.  E6000 is your friend.  (google it)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...