Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life....and I'm sure glad we are here to say that.

Normally Monday's I rage on about the misery of Mondays. 
But, today I give thanks instead.  Last night the Southeast United States had some very serious storms come through.  Thank goodness, the MR stayed up through the night to keep us safe.  Around 2am, he woke me up saying we had to get in our safe place.  (That's our half bath on the lower level of our home)



Sookie was very patient as we waited it out in the potty.  She was very upset with me because we forgot to grab the fish tank before closing the door.  Needless-to-say, as soon as we opened the door she went to check on her fishie buddies!

You have one more week to sign up for a gigantic giveaway...I'm honoring my sweet mother on her 79th birthday  and giving YOU a prize.  Go HERE to win

Please keep your thoughts and prayers going for the folks of Alabama.  Some of the news reports say that an entire town was wiped out by tornados last night.  YIKES!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...