Saturday, January 28, 2012

pink-a-licious

I love visiting this blog on Saturdays, How Sweet the Sound because it's a blog hop of pink juiciness! 
My contribution for Pink Saturday is a tag I'm working on for The Altered Paper Tag a month swap.  I'm not sure who will be receiving this beauty, but hopefully, they won't see this posting--so it doesn't ruin the surprise.



Beautiful paper from my stash, I used my brand new Cricut Expressions to cut the tag with the word LOVE in it.  Don't you LOVE it?  Some beautiful lace from a blog win.  Added some distressed ink around the edges. Remember stickles is my friend and so I added some dimension to the polka dots. 


 We'ved talked about a kitten cat always jumping into the picture....


Flip side of tag. I've been dying to use this birdcage glitter chipboard!  OMG!  Pansy vintage wrapping paper from my mother's stash.  Speaking of my mom....you have 3 days left to sign up for the most terrific giveaway in blog land --well, almost!
And, one more order of business....as a part of Pink Saturday, I went to visit  Just me Shel.  Go, visit, be entertained by some delightfully beautifopl pictures you'll ever see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...