Sunday, November 20, 2011

I won an award!

Thank you Caffe at Caffeinated OC Mommy blog for sharing with me my FIRST blog award.  How fun!  For those of  you tuning in for the results of my first show EVER, come back Monday.  I 'll have some pictures and tell you all the details.  For today, I'll tell you a little about the award Caffe gave me.

When I open up my blog dashboard the first thing I look for is a posting from Caffeinated OC Mommy.  She's so funny (at least to me, she is) and she says all the things I want to say.  (you know...one of those people.)One of my favorite weekly postings of her's is the "Cups Up, Quote of the Week."  These are quite good quotes from sassy women that will inspire your day.

pardon the blurry pictures. 

On to the award~!

The rules that go with this blog award(darn rules--who needs them!)
  1. I must tell 7 things about myself
  2. I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers  
Alrighty then, those that are interested, keep on reading. Those that aren't go on with your bad self. 

1.  I was born #4 in a family of six girls.  Poor daddy!  Yall have heard about my twinny...just go look at any blog posting--really, she's in about every posting.
2.  I came upon blogging through an art challenge at Bella Creations .  Ever since I've been having soooo much fun here.
3. I have a kitten named Sookie after my favorite character in the True Blood series(books or tv show)
4. Speaking of pets, my very first pet I named George, so that none of my sisters could claim him as their pet.  Yep, that's what I did.
5.My hubby says I have ESPoo.  Everytime I call him he's on the toilet....(I know TMI)
6.  My first car was a 1976 VW Beetle, I so miss that car.  My bestie gave me a pair of blue fuzzy dice to hang from the mirror.  I never should have sold it!
7. I went to my very first music concert when I was 20 years old and 3 months pregnant--it was to see the band: Loverboy.  ahahahaaaaaa...

Ok, so now I must pass this award onto to 15 other bloggers.  Ya'll can decide to play my silly game or not!  Followers, go and visit them...they have some very interesting blogs~



Cindy Adkins Whimsical Musings


A few pennies



Archiving Angel





Confessions of a Denami Stamp Addict






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...