Saturday, March 24, 2012

Who knew you could do this?

 Pinterest...an amazing way to waste time and become inspired.

I think I searched "Mixed Media" and came across some AmaZeBaLLs projects. I'm sure ya'll have heard of Christy Tomlinson, if not..then you need to stop reading RIGHT now and head to her blog.

Just kidding...



Stay here for just a little longer.


Any hoo....here I am wading through all the beautiful photos on Pinterest and scroll to a video.
Huh, what's that?
A video on Pinterest(I'm new to this pinterest thing...)
Click...

omg...

love...

I've included the video below.  But, first...check out my first attempt at adding dimension with Modeling Paste.  (is that spelled right?)

Eventually this canvas will have a bird on a birdhouse with the word SING on it.  It's all in the works.  Come back to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...