Tuesday, March 20, 2012

News Day Tuesday

Heidi Klum stood up!? 

I've decided to feature what's trending in the world of news today......this news will only be fun, silly and purely delightful content.
If you want the real news...go turn on CNN. just saying.

Heidi Klum stood up!?
How is it possible to stand up the woman once know as "The Body."
But not just because she has that body, but just because she was adorable.  She seems to have a charm about her (plus she is German!)  and is anyone just a upset as I am that her and Sting are splitting up.

Heidi was at a UNICEF fundraiser where celebrities where singing karoake to raise money.  Smokey Robinson was supposed to sing with Heidi and he stood her up.
How does that happen?
But Heidi was nonplussed said,  "Smokey stood me up. He was supposed to sing My Girl with me. Will anybody else sing with me?"  The host suggested everyone help with a rendition of YMCA. Tom Hanks and wife was the first to jump  on the stage to help Heidi out!



And there you go... the NEWS of the day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...