Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Double Sweet

I made my first double page layout with this posting.
The first is a sweet photo of me and my mom made back in 1992.
My big sister Kathy graduated from nursing school and we were celebrating.
It doesn't seem that long ago, does it?
Unless you weren't born by 1992
which would mean that it sounds really long ago.
1992 Austin Peay State University
I'm still defining my style and I think I have determined, that although I love all kinds of paper, to create scrapbook pages I enjoy having a solid background and adding embellishments.

Close up of some elements on this page:

I'm linking this scrapbook page to Scrap Friends , in particular, this challenge sketch.

I'm also including this page in the 123 Get Scrappy  Challenge #6 where I needed to include 3 items from this grid.  Obviously I used the color blue, then I tore some paper and added some hand doodling.

ON TO PAGE TWO
The other side of this scrapbook page are pictures from the same day. Except this time I'm including photos of the graduating sister and my baby sis, Nancy.

and some details

I'm linking this page up to Inspired Blueprints challenge sketch 117 and Reasonable Ribbon Challenge where the theme is Valentines Day and what deeper love is there than a mother for her daughter.


Thanks for stopping by and gettin' you some Puddin N Pie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...