Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's been a month of Mondays...


Ever hear the expression, "Month of Sundays?

















I declare that December 2013 has been a month of Mondays.

Think about it.
December 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd and 30th  were the official Mondays.
But Christmas was on a Wednesday, New Years Day is on a Wednesday.
The weeks with the holidays really have 2 Mondays in them.

I worked on the 23rd(monday) took 25th off(felt like a Saturday) then back to work on 26th-which felt like a Monday. Same this week. I worked on the 30th,(monday) will take January 1st off(will feel like a Saturday) and then back to work on the 2nd--which will feel like a Monday.

Lord, my head is spinning..



By the way, when I googled "head spinning" many of the images were from the movie "The Exorcist" one of the creepiest movies ever.
 EVER.
ever.

A little  known fact about me, I've never seen that movie, (thank you Mom and Dad for not allowing me to watch it as a teenager-when everyone else was watching it and I SO wanted to watch that creepy movie) don't ever plan to see that movie and it really still creeps me out--you would never have guessed that right?

So, happy end of the month of Mondays peeps and keep your chin up for 2014.

I've already begun a new year's resolution.  One of my very smart friends told me when I allow myself to be angry with someone-it allows that person " free rental" space in my head.
--I ain't a a landlord and if I was
I  sho' would be charging you rent.
High dollar
Penthouse pricing
Waterfront property pricing

So get on out of head....

What's you new year's resolve? Chime in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...