Saturday, March 29, 2014

Two for ohhhhh

Hello Cupcake,
Why yes, I'll gobble you up. Thanks for offering yourself up for my daily caloric allowance. (I wonder how many weight watcher points you'll cost me?)


This particular set of pics are from our big four ohhhhh birthday, we celebrated by painting pottery and spending the day together.  That year I surprised my sis by decorating her work cubicle.  Funny thing, some of her coworkers thought I was my sister decorating my cube for my birthday.  If you knew my twin you would understand her co-workers thoughts.
That's they way she rolls: Party time!

For my bloggy friends leave  me a comment on what kind of camera you use to take pictures of your projects.  I have a $100 camera: Nikon coolpix L100.  I'm trying to learn how to use it, but am just not happy with it's clarity.  I am using more lights and I've learned to use some of the advanced settings....
but...I suffer from camera envy.

a little dark on the left side.  





















I'm including these in Anything But a Card mini Challenge, where I used 3 stencils: chevrons, cupcake and stars.  How have you used stencils?  Leave me a comment on what type of media you used and even a link to the posting.  I'll come by for a visit to your blog.  Don't tell the Mr but I have so many stencils that I haven't used yet...thank goodness Ryan Gosling is ok with my spending at Michaels.
Hey Girl

I'll be adding this layout to the Color Me Scrappy color challenge & to My Scraps and more Sketches

This little corner of the layout includes features from Life and Creations of Tee: butterflies, buttons and pearls! Love the little sequins running up the page too!

One more challenge I'm linking to is The Shabby Tea Room "Bits and Bobbles"
where I needed to include flowers, buttons, prints and a sentiment.  

 Happy birthday Twinnie--you are literally my other half.
Thanks for stopping by for some Puddin N Pie.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...