Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hold on Sunday, I ain't ready for Monday yet

My poor blog has been so neglected lately. I know you've been waiting with bated breath (or is that bad breath) for another posting.
 Although I wish my life consisted of cutting, painting, distressing and all that fun stuff, instead, I have a full time job that keeps me occupied sometimes.  This weekend I took a day off to originally go spend money at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Nashville.  But instead decided to work at a booth to make money to spend another day.

I wanted to wear this, but thought better of it!

You know, first impressions and all!


So, instead I wore this:









How do I look?









At least I remembered to shave and didn't show up like this:

Anyway, I was introduced to a new product called, Lea France French Photo Collage stenciling technique.

Courtesy Lea France image gallery
Wonder what this is?  Weellllll....lemme tell you!
Lea France has created stencils where you can put "The accent back on the photos"
But, wait, there's more.
ONE stencil created the above layout and these too!


(Note: all photos found on Lea France online gallery)

Click on the link and check out how versatile these stencils are! Here's a video of the product!
I took home Citrus Twist for cardsand can't wait to work with it on a card! Watch for follow up postings with this product.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...