Friday, August 31, 2012

You're invited


You're cordially invited to the premiere of the new, movie-inspired challenge blog, Red Carpet Studio! 


Stop by the blog during our premiere weekend, Friday, August 31st through Sunday, September 3 to see some great movie projects, get a sneak peek of our first two challenges, AND receive exclusive freebie and offers from craft sites.  On Saturday our Cuttlebug giveaway winner will be announced (You can enter to win through Friday evening) and on Sunday our first challenge will start. Hope to see you there!!

Here's my project
I thought this picture looked like a director and her film crew waiting on instructions.

 I used my cricut to put together the clicky thingy, I think it's called a slate?  I distressed the black paper to make it looked like it was used a lot.  I actually used a silver metallic gel marker that showed up chalk like.(happy accident)
Layers of ribbons, flowers and brads! OH  MY!!
 An upclose of the photo, because it's so durn cute. My mother surrounded by just a few of her grandchildren.
 It's all in the details.  I love the three dots of stickles in each corner.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...