Sunday, September 2, 2012

Red Carpet Studios first Challenge starts this week!

Welcome to Red Carpet Studio's very first challenge! Follow this link, Red Carpet Studio Challenge Blog  to add your layout inspired by a silent movie(the rules are no words, letters or phrases) The challenge will run from Sunday, Sept 2 through Saturday, September 8th.

My submission is a vintage photo of my father and three of his little girls(you can't see one, she was cropped out--sorry sis)  


Closeups:
 I added this little doo-dad with a coin to it. I thought it looked like a fishing lure. Too bad I didn't have a lure on hand.
 I added this mesh kind of material to give some texture.
Make sure to add your Silent Movie inspired layout to the weekly challenge.  This week, the randomly selected winner will win, This La Bella Vie Kit, from this week's sponsor Close To My Heart (Consultant Candice Fields) - http://candicefields.ctmh.com/Default.aspx


Additionally little something! LuvScraps Blog, one of my Design Team sisters is hosting a birthday blog candy. Check it out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...