Monday, November 18, 2013

Mondays are a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life


I was just google searching for an "I hate Monday's photo when I found the above cartoon on another blog.
I believe most of the people that read my postings understand I'm just being silly.
It's just a cute theme for Mondays.
I don't hate Mondays
I don't discriminate against them or make them sit at the back of the bus
I just enjoy saying how much I hate them.  Just an expression.
To me, Monday is like any other day.
Except that it follows a Sunday where I get to rest and relax and take long Sunday naps
Except that, because of those Sunday naps I don't want to go to bed until late
Except that that dern alarm clocks goes off way to early on the first day after Sunday
So..
maybe I do hate Mondays.
Sorry Mondays.  I'll pay for your therapy.

This blog had some interesting insights into Monday hatred.
The Adventure Couple
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...