Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Right on, Man

You know how sometimes you get the best insights from your friends.
The other day a dear friend of mine said, "...Georgie you kind of swing toward hippy...you try to hide it, but you do." I've been pondering that since my friend declared it.

 The age old question of "Who am I?"   When someone says Hippy, I think sex, drugs and rock and roll.  Not that there is anything wrong with that--if that's your thing.



That's not me though. I'm the good girl type....check out those dimples:. Could those dimples get into trouble?
...maybe. deny everything
that's my cute mom, by the way. The sweetest lady on the planet.

The Mr thought it was so cool that someone thought I was "hippy-ish" Rusty, that silly man says, "I like the earth mother type." 
ok
hang on
I ain't no earth mother either. 
Although when I googled earth mother images they were pretty cool.  Check the image out below. I think I need to find out where this is an add it to my bucket list.  

Anyhow I'm rambling today-it's been awhile since I've blogged--don't have my groove on yet.
Stay tuned, give me your input and tell me what you think about hippies and earth mothers.

By the way, it's been almost a year now since the Mr was diagnosed with neck cancer and you would never know it if you hadn't been through it.  He looks and feels great. Here he is celebrating his birthday. Yay!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...