Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Peace Out and Kiss my Ass Revisited

Revisiting old blog posts today and this one caught my eye.
Peace Out and Kiss my ass

In a nut shell I said.
Yep, heard those words today! 
And, not just from anybody.
But from someone posing as a GOOD role model for girls. 

Well, you know what I have to say to that?  Rock on with your bad self and move on from my organization! 

This picture is so not me...but the MR loves when I do something out of character.
And here are the comments:

  • You were way too kind...
  • you handled everything with c l a s s
  • If they said that because they were fired, I'd react as a relieved person to have weeded them out.

  1. Funny thing is after a year I can't even remember who told me that.  But, lets see what your thoughts are..
  2. Sock it to me.  
  3. I'm going through an anger phase and I want to hear your angry words.
  4. Give it your best shot
  5. What have you got to lose.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...