Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I can't eat chocolate, I'm diabetic

When I first married my hubby and we moved under one roof, the pantry filled with some of his favorite foods: chips, chocolate, Little Debbie snack cakes.  I gained weight really quickly (and really didn't need to do that!)  After a month of this nonsense...I said to my MR.  "Listen, if you want me to keep my girlish figure, you've got to stop purchasing these sweets!"  I have no discipline when it comes to such things!



My girlish figure, haha.  Don't you love the hat.  It was a bday gift and I can't wait to wear it this next cold season.
 So, we compromised....I don't buy sweets or snacky snacks.  He buys his own and hides them in his man cave.  Don't tell him, but I know where his snacks are hidden and sometimes sneak a little bit out....*smiles* *shrugs shoulders*

The other day, the MR came out of his man cave to give me a kiss after my return from some errand or two(probably a trip to Michaels to buy more of those microbeads....Red, White and Pink posting )
When the MR kissed me, I smelled chocolate on his breath.

 "Whatyoubeen eating, Mr. Horn?" I said.  "I smell chocolate on your breath..." 
"Oh no!  You don't smell chocolate, I can't eat chocolate, I'm diabetic!!" The MR stated with an impish grin on his face. 

I almost peed my pants it was so funny.  Because even though the MR is a diabetic, he loves his chocolate and eats it regularly.  The statement was so upsurd and funny that I had to cross my legs to keep from having a little accident...ya'll know what I'm talking about.



Silly, funny, great sense of humor. And a great hugger.  I love the big guy, chocolate and ALL.


This was a fun snap shot we took outside a "favorite" (insert sarcasm here) neighbors home.  Every year we like to take a quick pic in front of a xmas tree.  The xmas season was almost over and we had yet taken our annual picture.  MR says, let's run over to  so-and-so's house for a picture. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...