Sunday, February 23, 2014

Five Regrets of the Dying #1

I'm not one to make New Years Resolutions, but I do try to set goals for myself.  I've found I'm rather goal oriented and thrive on seeing the bottom line and the results.  Last year the MR and I were faced with mortality and it changes a person.
Makes a person more introspective or, at least it did for me.
With that said, I then ran across this image and decided each week I would randomly pick one of these 5 regrets of the dying and live by it for the week.



 It's been such a lesson and I'm only a few weeks into the new year!
Randomly my pick this week is
I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

What will this week bring?  hmmmmmm....
Tell me which one of these speaks to you? How about joining my me and write a blog post and add it to the Linky box below.
I'd really like to hear your thoughts.
#regretsofthedying




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...