Monday, February 24, 2014

wedding day jitters


I'm calling this little layout Wedding Day Jitters. It's a picture of myself with my daughter and I was the one getting married.  The colors that inspired this layout where included in this month's challenge over at Challenge YOUrself, where scrapbook layouts have to feature a picture of yourself, is that an awesome idea?  

The color pallette was this:
These colors are DREAMy and they make me wish for springtime.  
Additionally, my sketch inspiration came from Paper Secrets Challenge Blog  and a twist on this challenge was to use materials that started with the letters
L (I used Lace)
O ( I used and orange-coral background paper)
V ( I used Valentines hearts)
E ( I used Ecru colored paper-had to get creative with that one!)



I love these challenges blogs that really give a person inspiration.  At 1-2-3 Get Scrappy, I had to use a tic-tac-toe pattern in my layout.  Here's the board:

I went straight through the middle of the board and included fibers, lots of hearts and music notes in my layout.

music notes and fibers

hearts and more fiber
If you hurry up you can still enter all of these challenges and I hope you do!  I am inspired by your creations too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...