Monday, February 24, 2014

Let your light shine!

Hi bloggy friends!  Today's blog post is featuring a scrapbook page featuring 3 of my sisters and their children.  Funny thing, the children in these pictures are the same age my sisters were when I took the pics. That probably makes no sense to you, but it does to me that's all that matters. 
If you've read my blog for a while--(and I know you have.
 Cuz otherwise I'm talking to myself and that's not a good thing.)

Then you know that I have a bunch of sisters, 5 to be exact. And oh boy! Did we get into all kinds of shenanigans when we were younger.     
Who am I kidding, we still get into shenanigans, now they are just adult shenanigans!   
the lighting is a little off in this photo, that tag is more pink then purple


I know you much rather hear about the layout design that I'm linking to

but I'd rather talk about that Sunday morning back in 1991 or 1992.  It was Easter and we were all going to church with our Mother(she likes her chicks around her on special religious holidays) and we were all decked out in our Easter best.  

All of these blogs still have time to join their challenge, get your scrappy on and meet me at the MR LINKY.
The Color Me Scrappy challenge #56 used this picture as an inspiration with a twist, add wood to the layout.  The photo looks more orange then pink due to the photo editor error(a-hem, me)  The die cut sheet is more pink and sherbert than orange I placed it on top of a grey/brown page and then added photos.  YOu may not be able to see the wood veneer hearts in the center of the butterfly, scroll down the page to view closeup.
You can still join us for this month's challenge.  Go check out the inspiration from the design team, way good. way good.
 


The second challenge I'm linking up to is the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge where we had to use wings and the word LOVE. This blog challenge is for layouts only, so card making friends, go by for inspiration and enjoy this design team too.  Gosh, the talent in this world!
Below is a closeup of the winged butterflies and the little wood veneer hearts.  I used a die cut word "LOVE" on the bottoom right of page(not seen in closeup)




Finally, I used the Let's Capture our Memories Challenge blog's sketch for the layout.  AWESOME-sauce!
Card making friends they also have a card sketch check it out dudes.

Thanks for stopping by for some Puddin N Pie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...