Monday, July 23, 2012

Double Dimples!

Today at My Cricut Craft Room the theme is the Letter D, stop by the blog and see what other Design Team members have done, I'm sure you'll be astonished and amazed!


Here's my scrapbook layout for the letter D.  I am soooo proud of my layout, remember, I have 20 years of photos that need a home. 

I used the Cindy Loo font at 2" for the D and at 1 inch for the lower case letters.  The circles were cut from the Accent Essentials cart and if you'll notice I saved some of the circle remnants for the lower right corner.  

 Here, my little brown eyed girl and I had our pictures made in the winter of 1992.  We matched....aren't we adorable?  I was happened to have pink polka dotted with black paper---that matched our matching outfits.  


Upclose details:
 What goes on behind the scenes...Sookie the kitten is always right next to me.
 another freakingly adorable bird. I attached eyelets to each circle, attached with string and also used Glue Dots to keep the letters in place.


 Is this lamp so chic?  It was something in my stash and I figured it looked cute there.  I attached the ribbon to it and some glossy accents to make the base shine. The lamp is set on top of remnants of the circles, thought it would make a cool accent.  Added a brad at the top.


Remember to stop by My Cricut Craftroom for more projects from the design team.
See you tomorrow for news day Tuesday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...