Thursday, July 19, 2012

H2Oooooooo Scrapbook Friday.


Hello All,
It is Scrapbook Friday at My Cricut Craft Room, did I tell you I am a new member of the Design Team?  
Yes....that's right, this chick, me. Georgie Porgy, Puddin N Pie, has made a design team. 
And, you my lucky reader are here reading my very first posting to the team.
Whoopy!!! **throws confetti in the air"
The theme for today is Water Parks and sticking to my vintage family photos, I picked a homemade waterpark from my childhood.  The waterparks back in my childhood where the local pools or swimming holes. Our family's water park? The inflatableswimming pool, circa 1964.  Included in the layout are my three older sisters.  And, I think these are some of the sweetest pictures, ever.


Yes, that is a cat's foot and bushy tail in the photo.  That's the way we roll in this house.
Here's where Sookie, the kitten was right before this shot.
But, let's stop looking at my cute kitten and check out my 1964 water park.  
Some of the highlights:
I used remnants from a  Cricut cut flower for the clouds.  All three frames are from Happy Hauntings frame#3 and I clipped off the swirleys and the bats.  (I would've like to keep the swirley's, but I'm still mastering the pressure/depth and speed of my cricut and some of the intricate designs were ripped.) bummer.

I LOVE this little birdie.  You can't tell in this picture, but he is a shiny blue. I stamped TWEET with brown, cause every bird needs a song..
 I added shading around letters, clouds and other places using my favorite shading markers: Faber Castell Pitts.  Wonderful pens--I wish I had the whole set.  One day....one day....
 I used the Plantain Cartridge at   2" size to print H2O.
This tag actually tucks in behind this picture. LOVE.

I cut a bunch of flowers from Live Simply, layered and mixed and matched.  Added some stickles here and there, some brads and more stickles--you can never have too much stickles.
 Here's a little upclose of the most favorite picture of my three sisters.  They still smile like this today!

 Little tags upclose. Distrissed inks to color.
One final picture:
Remember to stop by My Cricut Craftroom for more projects from the design team.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...