Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dirt and Glitter cover the Floor

We are back with a popular feature for this blog!
Sing a long Thursdays!
Every morning I wake up with a song in my head and on Thursday I try to share that song with you. 
So...
Let's get to it!

Have you been surfing your tv channels and ever run across a video where unicorns are wearing tuxedos, dancing with each other and then a gun fight breaks out in the middle of the dance floor.  Hundreds of innocent unicorns are shot and bleed rainbows? 
No?
Never?
Oh, then you are in for a treat!
And here's the video. You'll probably hate it, but ...you're here on my blog.....I can download any video I want...Watch it and be intrigued or completedly revolted. Your choice.
PS. No mythical creatures were harmed in the making of this video.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...