Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How'd you do that!?

Trying something from Crafting Journey toot ! I was visiting different blogs today and ran across this tutorial on how to add pictures side-by-side on my blog.  I can NEVER get my pictures to line up, so I just had try this out!

A few years back, my little brown eyed girl chose to raise money for St. Balderick's. Ever heard of it?  It's an organization that raises funds to fight childhood cancer.  The premise is, you raise money to shave your head on St. Patty's day.  Here's a link to their homepage St.Baldricks.  My little girl had this long luxurious brown hair, but she raised $1500 and followed through by shaving her head.  Then true to her style, she rocked the look.  Check it out!

the little brown eyed girl BALD


She knows how to rock it







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...