Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life!

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go....  If you follow my Monday blog posts you  know that I'm on a campaign to ban Mondays. Please join me in banning Mondays from our work week.


Well since we can't actually ban the Mondays today, let's do a little Sing-a-long....
Sing with me now...
I especially like when the fawn uses it's tail to dust. I wish I had a cute little swishy- tail to dust with...if you read my posting from yesterday--then you know how much I LoVe to dust. bwwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa


One more little thing....here's my take on Simply Sunday Challenge where the theme is "Fantasy Land." For some reason the photo came out with a yellow light. (hate it)




I ditched the bow...



Happy Monday ya'll!
Whistle while you work today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...