Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gimme two cents, gimme two cents more.....

Everyone has an opinion and I'm asking for yours.

Please tell me what you think of these magnets.  They are still works in progress that I hope to sell at a couple of fairs this holiday season  They are 4 x 6 magnets, I'll have different sayings in them including quotes that are:  funny, inspirational, and some religious.




Honestly...what would you do differently.


I used alcohol inks to color the clear front, then slide the quotation inside the pocket front.  From there I stamped an image, added some stickles and embellishments.

I think I need a little something else in the right corner of this one.
I was thinking about putting a ribbon around the edges of this one. The tree and the birds have glossy accents on them.

Gimme your two cents.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...