Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tag Tuesday--but it's not a TAG!!

Hello Loyal followers!  It's so cool to see my follower list grow and grow. This week I am up to 72 fabulous followers! Here are just a few new followers--follow the links below and tell 'em Puddin n Pie sent ya!

Martica Designs


Style n Decor Deals!


Golden Lilly Crafts

Thanks for joining this silly little place where I try to share humor mixed with a little bit of art everyday.

Sooooo......lets see who won these fan- freaking- tastic tags

who won these!!
Congratulations Sarah  at Nap Time Mom Tog Shoot me an email at happyanniversarypepe@gmail.com with your addy and I'll ship these beauties in a few days!

This week,  I decided to giveaway a little something different.  Remember you can enter to win in several different ways!
1. Leave a comment below.(share some blog love with me)

2. If you're not already a follower, become a follower.(you'll like me, I promise)
3.  Share this posting on your blog, come back here and leave your back link.  
4. Ask your followers to come by, leave a comment and mention you!

This is a 4 x 6 magnet that I have added an inspirational message too, some alcohol inks, a couple of stamps with glossy accent added, stickles and a little lace flower.  Whaddya think?


My hubby doesn't like the black border, I do.  Ya'll give me feedback. 
By the way today is the MR's biday---Happy 50th birthday Mr. Horn!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...