Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey now, We've got to make it rain somehow....

Happy Thursday friends! Welcome to what song is in your head Thursday.  You've heard it before, but I'll say it again...everyday I wake up with a song in my head and the fun part of waking up is hearing which song is making its way from my subconscious to my lips.  Sooooo...today.  Today I dream of a red hot chili pepper with sugar on top. 


Not this kinda Red Hot Chili Pepper, but this kind:


POW! 
Did that wake your tastebuds up this morning!!  Hot, hot, hot.  And although I like my food pretty wimpy when it comes to spices, these red hot chili peppers can come sit in a jar on my kitchen table anytime.  (tee hee, hope the MR. doesn't read this posting--hahahahhaahha)

Anyways, these guys have this cool video out thats topping the charts.  The song I am singing this morning is: "The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie."  I can't understand a word they sing except for the chorus.......

Hey now
We've got to make it rain somehow
She told me to
And showed me what to do
Our Maggie makes it in a cloud

When the lead singer starts dancing without his shirt I feel like a teenager again!~  Enjoy!

Remember to stop by this giveaway to win the freaking most adorable magnets on the planet.

Getcha some,
Puddin n Pie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...