Saturday, October 1, 2011

Do you love me?

I was so excited to have a friend request a few card set for a silent auction.  I love making fun, inspiring cards and so...here's my first set.  I'm pretty nervous about putting a little piece of myself out there.  Kinda like some of my first steps.  We had to hang on for dear life until our legs got strong enough to stand alone!


learning to walk 1965


This is the first set. I'm really proud of them!

set of 4
Here are some closeups!

dontcha love the birdy?

delight in the butterflies

enjoy the journey to the birdie bath



BE FREE
I used this paper, Me and My Big Idea Specialty Cardstock: Watercolor Blue .  I picked up the specialty paper at Big Lots (closeout store) and just L.O.V.E. this paper! 

Remember you still have time to join in the Tag Tuesday Giveaway!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...